The VIRASTAR company makes and sells the construction woods. Frame scaffolding is easy to build, stable and affordable. The maximum height of frame scaffolds can reach 40 m. Depending on the size of the working object, you can order frame scaffolding of suitable height and width.
PREPARE YOUR OWN CALCULATION OF FORESTS?
An online calculator has been installed on our website, using which you can independently calculate the cost and detailed configuration of frame scaffolding.
WHAT IS THE PRINCIPLE OF THE CALCULATION OF FRAME BUILDING FORESTS?
- The first thing you need to decide is the height to the flooring. It is necessary to take into account that the working height (up to which the hands reach) will be 2 m higher than the height of the flooring. Focusing on the height of the object, set the height to the upper flooring frame forests.
The second is the width of the scaffolding (the same is the length of the structure along the facade). Given that scaffolding cannot be moved, set the width of the scaffold according to the length of the facade.
- The next thing you need to decide is the number of tiers of decking. This is the number of working floors on which staff will perform work. If the works will be carried out on the entire area of the facade, and not only on the last tier, then it is necessary to set the required number of floors with the expectation that the tiers go every 2 meters. Wooden flooring 1x1 m installed on the crossbars, each 3 m long. Therefore, for every 2 crossbars you need 3 floorings. If a flooring design is required, choose the “No Shields” option.
- To climb to the working platform, you need special frames with ladders, each 2 m high. You can set the number of lift rows (at least 1), but if the length of the object is large, it is better to provide a sufficient number of lift rows. If the frame with the ladder is not selected, the frame is installed.
- How is the total number of frames determined?
Take for example the calculation of forests of 20 m in height and 30 m in width. The height of one frame is 2 m. The height to the flooring is 18 meters. This configuration will have 11 vertical rows. For the upper tier it is possible to use only fencing. In our case, it will be 2 fencing frames (from the ends), as well as 9 L-shaped racks of the fencing for each vertical row.
- The scaffolding is conditionally composed of sections, each 2 m in height and 3 m in width. A construction 30 m wide will have 10 sections. For this configuration, we propose to install for convenience 2 lifting rows of frames with ladders. Thus, the frames with the ladder will be 18, and the frames through passage 81. In total, there are 99 frames.
- Calculation of diagonals and contour lines. The number of diagonals is considered from condition 1 diagonal on 2 sections. If we have 99 frames and 11 final frames of the fence, then the number of sections is 90. The number of diagonals, respectively, is 45. The horizontals will need about 3 times more than the diagonals. In our case, the calculator counted 145 pcs.
- Depending on the terrain, the option of supports on which scaffolding will stand is chosen. For flat terrain fit unregulated heels (shoes) or the option without supports. And for uneven terrain can not do without screw jacks. There are 2 supports for each vertical row. For our example, we need 22 supports or a jack.
- In order to strengthen the scaffolding with respect to the fixed facade of the building, clamps (fastenings to the wall) with swivel collars (1 clamp for 1 fastening) are used. The hooks are attached to anchors in the wall. The number of clamps and clamps corresponds to the number of diagonals used in the design.
If the presented calculations seem complicated to you, you can entrust the calculations to professionals. Our experts are ready to calculate for you the project of construction frame scaffolding absolutely free! Call or email us!
Watch the video about frame scaffolding: