Products manufactured by VIRASTAR are popular in the construction market of Ukraine due to the high quality of high-altitude equipment. All purchased goods are warranted and provided with service support.
High-altitude equipment, presented on our website, has the necessary certificates, product passports, operating instructions. Links to overview and training videos are also available.
Warranty on products VIRASTAR - from 1 year to 2 years.
The warranty period depends on the type of model, wall thickness and width of the profile from which the product is made.
Ladders and step-ladders are marked with stickers showing pictograms with restrictions on use, permissible load and certification marks.
If for factory reasons defects are found and the equipment cannot be used, the client has the right to return the goods to our warehouse within 14 days.
To do this, you must provide a check or invoice with the date of shipment.
In this case, the methods of operation of the equipment should not be violated.
If a new product is returned, it must be in a salable condition, and the original packaging, posters must be in place.
IN WHAT CASES CAN I RETURN THE GOODS?
You can return a new product without traces of use within 14 days from the date of purchase.
Please note that not all categories of goods are eligible for returns under the Consumer Protection Act.
You can return an item if:
- when inspecting a new product, the color or size did not suit you;
- the product is not what you expected;
- the product does not match the description or photo;
- goods of poor quality.
Important! The goods must not lose their presentation. The packaging, sales receipt (or invoice), warranty card must be kept.
CAN ALL PRODUCTS BE RETURNED?
Unfortunately, not all. In addition to goods that were in use, according to the Law of Ukraine "On Protection of Consumer Rights" it is also impossible to return:
- foodstuffs, medicines and products,
- sanitary items
- photographic films, photographic plates, photographic paper
- corset goods
- perfumery and cosmetic products
- feather and down products
- baby toys soft
- kids toys rubber inflatable
- shaving machines
- shaving brushes
- combs, combs and massage brushes
- mutes (for wind musical instruments)
- violin chin
- tulle-guard and lace fabrics
- meter carpet products
- bed sheets
- aerosol products
- printed editions
- linear and puff-rolled metal products, pipe products, lumber, molded (skirting, trim), board materials (fibreboard and chipboard, plywood) and glass, cut or cut to size specified by the buyer (customer)
- audio, video cassettes, disks for laser reading and writing systems
- natural and artificial hair products (wigs)
- goods for babies (diapers, nipples, feeding bottles, etc.)
- tools for manicure, pedicure (scissors, nail files, etc.)
- jewelry made of precious metals, gemstones, organogenic gemstones and semi-precious stones.
To return the goods, please contact our phone managers: +380 (44) 586-56-32, +380 (44) 333-41-99.
The exchange can be made at our warehouse in the village of Chaiki.
If the goods came to the buyer in improper packaging and there is evidence of the seller's fault (video, photo), then the return of the goods by courier services will be made at our expense.
For enterprises and organizations, legal entities:
TOV "DRABINY TA RISHTOVANNYA"
Legal address: Ukraine, 01054, Kyiv, st. Pirogova, d. 2/37
Address of production facilities: Ukraine, Kiev region, Belaya Tserkov, ave. Nezalezhnosti (the old name of Levanevsky St.) 66-b Industrial Park "Belaya Tserkov" plant VIRASTAR.
Warehouse address (Kyiv): Ukraine, Kiev region, Buchansky district, s. Seagulls, st. Valentina Chaika, 10 (territory of Agromat)
EDRPOU code 44963967
Certificate issued by: 2659 MAIN DEPARTMENT OF DPS IN KIEV, DPI IN SHEVCHENKOVSKY DISTRICT (SHEVCHENKOVSKY DISTRICT OF KIEV)
in JSC "KREDOBANK" MFO 325365
Phone/fax: +38 (044) 586-56-32
For private persons:
FOP "Oleksandr Romanivna Yatsyk"
Legal address: Ukraine, Kiev, Dniprovsky district, Sobornosti ave., building 30-A, apartment 77.
Postal address: Ukraine, 03170, Kiev, Ring road 4, of. 319
R/s. IBAN: UA353348510000000026002203906
in JSC "PUMB" MFO 334851